zondag 31 oktober 2010

HAHAHA 'NUDE PICTURES'

So the funniest thing happend yesterday. We were celebrating my little brother's 13th birthday, and I was just chilling on the couch with my laptop. Then my dad walks in, greets everybody and comes sit next to me. 'So, I just wanted to talk with you about something, nudepictures of yourself' EXCUSE ME? 'I was just searchin for something on the pc and at once I see you naked in a bed with a naked boy' EXCUSE ME TIMES 2? 'I mean it's oke to be nude and stuff but you have to be reaaaally carefull with those pictures you know? It actually shocked me a bit' DAD I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT? 'You were naked in a bed with a boy and you cant remember it? Shame on you!'

Hahaha I was like uuuuuuuuuuuuuh? I told my dear Juudice about it and then she said ohhhh i know what your daddy means! totally suprised I said huh you do ;o ?? Yeh Juudice said, it's that picture from that blog I' ve send you a little while ago:


So I yelled at my dad 'hey come and check this!!'
I showed him the blog Juudice was talking about, and he says 'God damn it sjo! You also posted it on the internets???'
And I was like dad this aint even me.. So I showed him the rest of the blog (which is lovely) and I showed him pictures of the blogger, who has brown hair just like mine. And he was like 'IT'S YOU! ALL THOSE PICTURES IT'S YOU!'
But then I said, where the hell should I find a room like that huh? And he was like 'hmm. maybe you're right'

Conclusion; My father doesnt see the difference between me and a random blogger, he thinks I'm the type of person to take nude pictures.


I laughed about it all night.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten